Gutshaus Glantzhof (Glantzhof Hall)
Today, three families call the plastered single-storey building with a crooked hip roof their home.
Glantzhof, Strasburg (Uckermark), Deutschland
Namesakes and builders of the arable estate were brothers Anton Friedrich and Johann Gottfried Glantz in 1853.
In 1945 the estate was expropriated like all properties in Eastern German and parcelled out. Today, three families call the plastered single-storey building with a crooked hip roof their home.
The various extensions and additions of the years between 1945 and the German unification have altered the appearance of the house drastically and do no justice to the listed site.
All the more beautiful is the unhindered view of the landscape behind the property.