Gutshaus Schönhausen (Schönhausen Hall)
Today, one can take a little walk around the tower hill with a direct view of the lake.
Originally owned by the von Rieben family and sold in 1820. The classicistic manor house was commissioned in 1843 by the von Michael family and designer and erected by architect to the court Friedrich Wilhelm Buttel. The house itself was erected over the walls of the predating fort, that protected the border to Brandenburg until the end of the 17th century.
Today, one can take a little walk around the tower hill with a direct view of the lake Schönhausen.
The privately owned house with its big windows now houses a lavish vacation domicile. The credo: Relaxing at the edge of the water.
The estate park is open to the general public and sport several objets d’art.